This is the basic hammock knot you’ll use to tie the rope to your hammock eye. Use this whether you’re tying your hammock to a tree, a wall, or between a pair of sturdy pack mules.
- Insert two feet of rope through hammock eye from underneath.
- Pull working end of rope underneath standing end.
- Wrap around standing end another full revolution.
- Insert the working end through the hammock eye once again, this time from above.
- Insert the working end through the 2 loops of rope you see here. (Simply retrace the same path as the standing end)
- Pull the hammock knot tight and you’re done!
Wanna tie a knot to a better hammock? Use Promo Code: KNOT for 10% off any Lazy Bandido hammock.