How To Tie a Hammock Knot
This is the basic hammock knot you’ll use to tie the rope to your hammock eye. Use this whether you’re tying your hammock to a tree, a wall, or between a pair of sturdy pack mules.
1) Insert two feet of rope through hammock eye from underneath.
2) Pull working end of rope underneath standing end.
3) Wrap around standing end another full revolution.
4) Insert the working end through the hammock eye once again, this time from above.
5) Insert the working end through the 2 loops of rope you see here. (Simply retrace the same path as the standing end)
6) Pull the hammock knot tight and you’re done!
Wanna tie a knot to a better hammock? Use Promo Code: KNOT for FREE SHIPPING on the best hammocks around.